The following list describes some of the projects that the team members of EES Technologies Inc have covered in the recent past.
Server Development and Operation
- Specification, Design, Implementation and Operation of various server-based back-ends for mobile applications under special consideration of user privacy aspects.
- Specification, Design and Implementation of an XML-IDL based compiler/encoding system for RPC calls over limited bandwidth networks (SMS).
- Design and Implementation of an XML-based regression test system.
- Development and Operation of streaming, storage and exchange platform for ECGs.
- Development and Operation of multi-modal (SMS/Web) applications services (email, news, sports and more).
- Development and Operation of a solution for determination and management of commission payments in the area of precious metal trading.
- Traffic forecast, Linux cluster design and capacity validation.
- Design & development of Check on Me, an Android-based solution providing “peace of mind” for family members caring for their children and the elderly.
- Design & development of a solution for Privacy risk assessment of Android applications via crowd-based application behavior monitoring.
- Design & development of a Toolset for crowd-based Quality of Service determination (QoS) for mobile networks.
- Design & development of an Android application for streaming of ECG data from embedded devices to mobile networks.
- Design & development of a multi-platform (Android / iOS) Application for Monitoring & Display of ECG streams incl. Holter functionality.
- Development of IoT software using Arduino GSMShield for transmission of measurements and geolocation data via mobile network and data display on an embedded web widget.
- Integration of BTLE Beacons for non-GPS location determination.
- Multi-platform System for monitoring, recording, management and offline analysis of ECG data.
- System for ECG Holter Analysis and specialized expert solutions.
Medical / Dicom:
- Implementation of a DICOM modality for recording of ECG Waveform data and with various PACS systems and worklist servers.
- Implementation of a DICOM ECG Waveform viewer.
- Implementation of a system for conversion of proprietary ECG format to DICOM Waveform format and DICOM Waveform format to proprietary ECG format.
- Design & development of various Solutions on Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android for acquisition, management and upload of ECG streams to a telemedicine provider.
- Design, development and operation of a Streaming Gateway that stores and forwards live ECG streams from mobile networks to Internet clients.
- Design, development and operation of a cloud-based ECG storage and exchange system.
- Design and development of an ECG analysis and classification system for computer supported ECG analysis
- Design & development of a browser-based functionality for display of live ECG streams as well as functionality for ECG diagnosis and assessment.
- Management of distributed software development projects with team members located in multiple continents and time zones.
- Project acquisition and contract negotiation support (commercial and technical).
- Day-to-Day Project Management Services.